I am truly elated to announce that I, Hannah’s Mother was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules As Follow:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
2. List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
4. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive this award and notify them by commenting on any of their post.
5. Ask the Nominees 11 new questions.
Sophie’s 11 questions:
- Favorite Season: Winter
- What made you choose the name of your blog: My daughter
- Tea or Coffee: Tea
- Have you read a good book lately: Yes
- Do you have a favorite Disney movie: The Lion King
- Favorite activity to do outside: Gardening and Sitting by the lake
- Go to the beach or see a movie in the theaters: Go to the beach
- Favorite Music genre: Jazz
- If you could donate to a charity, which one would it be: Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America
My 11 Nominees:
- Broma Bakery
- Mom and Her Goals
- Society and Space
- Art of Blogging
- Ladybird Education
- A Glass Half Full
- Beth Squires
- Peter Labuza
My 11 Questions To My Nominees:
- What two habits do you need to improve in your life?
- What are you grateful for?
- Would you go fishing or camping?
- What is your favorite holiday dish?
- Would you prefer a new iPhone or Android for Christmas?
- Do you prefer to read a book or watch a movie?
- What is your favorite color?
- Do you prefer cats, dogs or both?
- Honda, Ford, Nissan or Dodge?
- Do you prefer make up or the natural look?
- What is the first thing you notice about a person?
Thanks again to lovely Sophie for nominating me!