I know Summer time is mostly everyone’s favorite time of the year. I get it. Please be cautious though. Here’s what I wanted to share with you. With the heat index being as high as it is. Let me share some tips for Adults, Children and Pets.
For Seniors, Adults, Children & Pets:
1) Always have a fan handy. The battery operated ones. The one you wear around your neck is very helpful. Even the spray bottle fan. That cool mist coming from the fan. Really cools you down. (Have extra batteries)
2) Always carry water with you. Cool water. Maybe have a cooler handy with your hydrating drinks. Like Coconut Water, Alkaline Water, Watermelon Water etc.
3) Wear cool colors. That can easily keep you cool and doesn’t attract any heat. Stay away from Black, Brown and Dark Grey colors. Please. It will dehydrate you so quickly. You wouldn’t know what hit you.
4) Please no heavy clothing. Shorts, Skirts, Dresses, Rompers etc will keep you cool.
5) Always pack a lite snack. Nothing heavy that would give you the itis. Then put you to sleep. No we don’t want that.
For Pets Only:
6) For your Pets. If you have to walk your pets. Make sure to have there paws covered with comfy padded shoes, mittens, socks etc. Everything above still applies..
These are the tips I have to share with you. Please keep them handy. Apply it! I would really hate for anyone to get a heat stroke from wearing heavy clothing, not staying hydrated etc.
Please love yourself enough to protect yourself from this heat.